UPDATE: Westbound I-40 ramp to southbound I-35 reopened after wreck
The westbound Interstate 40 ramp to southbound Interstate 35 was closed due to a wreck, according to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol. It was reopened about 5:20 p.m.
5:30 p.m. The westbound Interstate 40 ramp has been reopened, troopers said.
5:05 p.m. The westbound Interstate 40 ramp to southbound Interstate 35 is closed due to a wreck, according to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
Motorists are being directed west on I-40 while the ramp is closed, troopers said.
The ramp was closed at 4:40 p.m.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 64632Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14648Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8984Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7016Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6971How to help tornado victims
- 6471Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6275Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes