Vigil recalls N.J. homicides, an hour at a time
CAMDEN, N.J. — In this city, everybody knows someone who's been killed or charged with a murder. But no one's sure how to stop the violence.
Each year since 1995, Sister Helen Cole has organized a year-end vigil to remember those slain and to call for peace in the new year.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 94547Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 17200OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12970Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8745Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8636Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8239How to help tornado victims
- 7488Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma