Warm, sunny day ahead Friday in central Oklahoma
Winds will be calm Friday in central Oklahoma. Sunshine and temperatures in the 60s are in the forecast.
A sunny day is ahead Friday for central Oklahoma with temperatures in the 60s and light wind.
Wind will pick up Saturday. There is a chance for rain Sunday afternoon.
The Oklahoma City forecast from the National Weather Service is as follows:
Friday: Sunny with a high near 62. Light and variable wind becoming east southeast 5 to 10 mph in the morning.
Friday night: Clear with a low around 39. South wind around 8 mph.
Saturday: Sunny with a high near 63. South wind 9 to 16 mph with gusts as high as 23 mph.
Saturday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 40. South wind 9 to 11 mph.
Sunday: A 20 percent chance of showers after noon. Partly sunny with a high near 63. South wind 13 to 18 mph with gusts as high as 25 mph.
Sunday night: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy with a low around 48.
Monday: Mostly cloudy with a high near 64.
Monday night: Mostly cloudy with a low around 47.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 65.
Tuesday night: Clear with a low around 38.
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 68.
Wednesday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 45.
Thanksgiving Day: Partly sunny with a high near 67.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 88132Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 35601Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction