Why are so many French held by Al-Qaida?
PARIS — The red warning zones expand along with the numbers of French men, women and now children who have become the largest group of nationals held hostage by al-Qaida and its loose affiliates.
With the kidnapping of a family of seven — including four children — outside a national park in northern Cameroon this week, France added two new countries to the growing list of former...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 35743Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 30080Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 9255Tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7252Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6705OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3930Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures