Woman sought in northwest Oklahoma City shooting
Police are searching for a woman after she called 911 to report she had shot her boyfriend before leaving the home, police said.
About 9:20 p.m., officers were called to 6808 Decon Ave., near Wilshire Boulevard and Rockwell Avenue, and found the wounded man at the home, Lt. Jay Barnett said.
The man was taken to OU Medical Center with injuries that are not life-threatening, he said.
Police are searching for the shooter, who is thought to be on foot. She is described only as wearing black pajamas.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12604Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10239Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9732Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9189Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6670Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4472Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 4240Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates