Paperwork is missing for some Oklahoma law enforcement charities
Many of the state's law enforcement charity organizations have failed to file the proper paperwork to continue receiving funds.
Several Oklahoma-based law enforcement charities have not filed required paperwork with the secretary of state's office.As of April 10, at least four law enforcement charities — Oklahoma Sheriffs and Peace Officers Association, Oklahoma Reserve Law Officers Association, Association of Oklahoma Narcotic Enforcers and Oklahoma State Game Warden's Association — had let registrations lapse.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11884OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7018Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5955Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5764Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4633Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4517Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers