Finley, Smith leave wild-card game with injuries
GREEN BAY, Wis. (AP) — Minnesota Vikings safety Harrison Smith and Green Bay Packers tight end Jermichael Finley have left Saturday night's NFC wild-card game with injuries and it's not known if either will return.
Smith was being examined on the Vikings bench after appearing to injure his left knee while tackling DuJuan Harris in the third quarter. Smith immediately grabbed at his knee and was on the ground for several minutes before being taken to the sideline.
Finley jogged into the locker room earlier in the quarter. The Packers announced that he was being treated for cramps.
Online: http://pro32.ap.org/poll and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 81018Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30448Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 30137Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 25654Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8097Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7386Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7344Severe storms possible in Oklahoma again Monday