Fire crews extinguish suspicious house fire in southwest Oklahoma City
A 911 caller said a man walked up to front porch of house, started a fire and walked away, fire Maj. Tammy McKinney said. Arson investigators and Oklahoma City police are on the scene.
Fire crews have extinguished a suspicious house fire in southwest Oklahoma City.
A 911 caller told operators a man walked up to the front porch of 1340 SW 81 Place on Wednesday, started a fire and walked away, fire Maj. Tammy McKinney said.
Arson investigators and Oklahoma City police are on the scene, McKinney said.
No injuries were reported and everyone in the residence got out safely, according to fire dispatch.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19791Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7602OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6827Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6472OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5877Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 4499Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 4468Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash