Firefighters putting out flareups in Midwest City, searching for cause of grassfires
MIDWEST CITY -- Even as firefighters continue to douse hot spots and watch for flareups, investigators are digging today into the cause of the wildfire that destroyed 17 homes and damaged many more in the Midwest City limits.
Videoview all videos
Apr 10Residents survey the damage from Thursday's fires.
Apr 10View damage from the wildfires that damaged areas in...
Apr 10Red Cross volunteer David Tedford talks about the shelter...
Apr 10Governor Henry has declared a state of emergency.
Apr 10The Oklahoman's Ann Kelley talks about covering recent...
Apr 10View scenes from the field through the eyes of The...
Apr 10Emergency responders and other officials address the...
Apr 10Residents share their experiences during Thursday's...
Apr 10The latest information with the wildfires in Oklahoma.
Apr 10Midwest City resident Sammetra Christmon talks about her...
Photoview all 70 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister