Firefighters responded to crash at I-44 and Broadway Extension in Oklahoma City Thursday morning
Firefighters are responding to a report of a person trapped in a vehicle. A crash is at I-44 and Broadway Extension Thursday morning.
Firefighters are responding to a report of a person trapped in a vehicle in a crash at Interstate 44 and Broadway Extension Thursday morning, according to fire radio reports.
Crews were trying to get to the vehicle about 5:50 a.m.
The crash with injury was reported at 5:44 a.m., near the eastbound I-44 lanes at northbound Broadway Extension, the city of Oklahoma City website shows.
Check back to NewsOK.com for more information.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 64632Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14648Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8984Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7016Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6971How to help tornado victims
- 6471Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6275Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes