Firefighters responded to crash at I-44 and Broadway Extension in Oklahoma City Thursday morning
Firefighters are responding to a report of a person trapped in a vehicle. A crash is at I-44 and Broadway Extension Thursday morning.
Firefighters are responding to a report of a person trapped in a vehicle in a crash at Interstate 44 and Broadway Extension Thursday morning, according to fire radio reports.
Crews were trying to get to the vehicle about 5:50 a.m.
The crash with injury was reported at 5:44 a.m., near the eastbound I-44 lanes at northbound Broadway Extension, the city of Oklahoma City website shows.
Check back to NewsOK.com for more information.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 97533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13957Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9425Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8660Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 8311OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 7700How to help tornado victims
- 7421Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges