Everyone from a college student to a grandmother can benefit from these time-saving tips. Managing your time and prioritizing can help you be more productive and organized. Setting personal goals gives you a destination and a vision as to what you want to accomplish. When you know where you want to go, you can manage your time and resources better. The best plan for organization is:
• Make lists.
• Learn how to say no, you can't help everyone.
• Delegate tasks, you can't do everything yourself.
• Turn off your ringer on your cellphone and let it go to voicemail to screen calls.
• Set a specific time to check emails and respond.
• Prioritize and invest time in the most important tasks.
Information is provided by Lanette Kaiser, behavioral medicine administrator and licensed professional counselor. For more information or to find a physician, call Saints Physician Referral at 231-8866 or go to www.saintsok.com.