Five arrested in Oklahoma City police drug raid
Police found crack, digital scales and cash at 1400 NW 6, according to an Oklahoma City police incident report.
Five people were arrested in a drug raid on an Oklahoma City home, police said Monday.
Officers with an undercover unit from the police department's Will Rogers division executed a search warrant about 4:40 p.m. Thursday at 1400 NW 6, Master Sgt. Gary Knight said.
At the house, they found crack cocaine, digital scales, $335 cash and other material used to divide and sell drugs, according to the police report.
Police arrested Wendy Dianne McCormick, 45, of Oklahoma City, on complaints of possession of drug proceeds and possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute, and Phillip Hickman, 30, of Moore, on a complaint of a possession of a controlled dangerous substance with intent to distribute.
Donald Gene Wright Jr., 26; Kelli Michelle Kimble McNeary, 41; and Terrance Lamont McCormick, 25, all of Oklahoma City, were each arrested on a complaint of possession of a controlled dangerous substance.
McCormick posted $6,000 bail, while the others remained in Oklahoma County jail, a jail official said Monday. McCormick could not be reached for comment.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 87104Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16817OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12528Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9682Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 8951Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8846Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation