Five nanotechnology projects to receive funding from the Oklahoma Center for the Advancement of Science and Technology
Five winning nanotechnology projects chosen to receive funding from the Oklahoma Center for the Advancement of Science and Technology.
Five nanotechnology projects will receive funding under the Oklahoma Center for the Advancement of Science and Technology's nanotechnology applications project.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 18759Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10409Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9339Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7780Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6796UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6582Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister