Five Oklahoma college students earn summer fellowships
College students earn $6,000 for 10-week fellowship with Oklahoma City-based startup companies.
Five Oklahoma college students have been named i2E Fellows for 10-week fellowships working at high-growth startup companies this summer.
The i2E Fellows will earn $6,000 each as they gain experience at Oklahoma City-based companies.
The i2E Fellows and the companies at which they will serve the fellowships are:
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister