Five questions: Thunder's Morris Peterson
FIVE QUESTIONS: MORRIS PETERSON
I know it's still early for you since being traded from New Orleans, but what do you think of your new team so far?
NewsOK Related Articles
"I think this is a great organization. I've got a bunch of great teammates, a great staff. It's great when you're all on the same page."
You and teammate James Harden have a unique bond: same position, both left-handed...
"Same birthday, too (Aug. 26)."
Amazing. Have you shared much advice with James?
"I try to give James some of the wisdom I have. I see a lot of myself in him. The first thing he said when I got here was, 'You've got to show me some of them moves, man.' It's easy, because a guy like him wants to work, wants to learn."
What is it that reminds him of you?
"I watched him a lot last year. I watched him a lot in college (at Arizona State). Him being a lefty in this league, that's already an advantage in itself. He has a high basketball IQ, too."
Did you have twins this summer?
"We did. They were born June 15. Two girls (Maliyah and Meilani). I didn't get any sleep for the first couple months. It's well worth it. It's a joy. That's the single greatest thing that's ever happened to me."
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 13758Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9630Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9095Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8238Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6533Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6005Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5369Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister