Five Unbelievable Uses for Paper Bags
The use of plastic bags is restricted in quite a few cities, and if you don't happen to be carrying a reusable shopping bag on the day when you pop into the grocery store after work, you'll find yourself with a stash of paper bags at home. Yes, you could recycle them. But what if you could turn your paper bags into something truly astonishing? Like what, you ask? Like a new floor, for instance, or a vintage-inspired wall covering. Is it weird? Is it cool? Would you even have room to store enough paper bags to make a floor out of them? These DIY bloggers took the plunge, and they love the results of their DIY paper bag upcycling projects. Let's have a look!
Paper bag floor: Ashley from Domestic Imperfection wanted a new floor, but didn't have the budget for a pro job by a San Antonio flooring contractor. Not that a crafter like Ashley would even need a contractor; she did a totally amazing job herself. Ashley's flooring is made from paper bags that were glued to the underlayment, stained, and then covered in 12 coats of polyurethane.
See our commenting and posting policy.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 34808Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 28627Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6992Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6680OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4639Tornadoes hit Kan., Okla.; no injuries reported
- 3921OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 3855Student shot dead during botched home invasion