Fixing inaccuracies about Indian Cultural Center
A number of inaccuracies about the American Indian Cultural Center and Museum were voiced during the 2012 legislative session. As president of Hornbeek-Blatt, the co-prime architect for the project for the past 16 years, I want to address these inaccuracies.
NewsOK Related Articles
Questions pertaining to an escalation in budget figures from $99 million in 1998 to the current $170 million have arisen. It's important to contextualize figures with accurate facts. The 1998...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 12959Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 12915Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 12323OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10047Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8563Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 6689Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 6158Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated