Flu outbreak particularly bad for small businesses
NEW YORK — The flu season has created a scramble for New Jersey Limo Bus & Limousine.
Two of the company's seven full-time employees called in sick at the same time. They were in charge of maintaining and cleaning the limos and buses. Two part-time drivers also called in sick.
“It's very difficult to get things done,” says Ann Marie Brasco, owner of the Fairfield, N.J., firm.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 4046At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 3397Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 3003How to help tornado victims
- 2509Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 1115Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 620Oklahoma twister tracked path of 1999 tornado
- 439Twitter reaction from the sports world on the Moore/OKC tornadoes