Fog thick in central Oklahoma Friday morning
Friday is starting off foggy in central Oklahoma. Visibility is reduced in spots.
Fog has reduced visibility in central Oklahoma Friday. Patches of fog are expected in areas until 11 a.m., the National Weather Service reports.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Friday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Areas of fog before 11 a.m. Otherwise, mostly cloudy with a high near 80. Light, north, northeast wind becoming northeast 5 to 9 mph in the morning.
Friday night: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Cloudy, with a low around 64. Northeast wind 3 to 6 mph.
Saturday: A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Mostly cloudy with a high near 78. Northeast wind around 7 mph.
Saturday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 60. North, northeast wind 3 to 5 mph.
Sunday: Mostly sunny with a high near 82. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
Sunday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 56.
Monday: Mostly sunny with a high near 83.
Monday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 56.
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 85.
Tuesday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 57.
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 85.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 56.
Thursday: Sunny with a high near 84.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101343Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13633Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10711Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9528OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8426Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7731How to help tornado victims
- 7199Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area