Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 6720Oklahoma tornadoes: Oklahoma singer packs tour bus with donations for storm victims
- 6515Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 5990Oklahoma tornadoes: Tornado leaves family members in two hospitals and one dead
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Food vendors for Oklahoma City Festival of the Arts chosen
By Dave Cathey
| Published: January 16, 2013
“If a vendor brings five dishes, we might only pick three,” Arts Council Executive Director Peter Dolese said.
After three days and 44 applicants, it came down to 21 full-kitchen vendors and 10 food carts.
Ultimately, the hungry masses will have 100 food options on the festival's menu, from appetizers to entrees to desserts with plenty of stroll-friendly snacks.
Come April 23, the following vendors will be at your service at the Oklahoma City Festival of the Arts:
The Indian Taco booth; Bodacious Burritos, Sammy's Pizza, PaPa's Greek Foods, Strawberries Newport, Cajun King, Interurban, Local, Cafe do Brasil, Gopuram, Inca Trail Peruvian Restaurant, Guiltless Concession, Deep Fork Grill, Craig & Carter's Fish Tacos, Harry Bear's, Wong Key Asian Pacific, Brewer Entertainment, Waffle Au Som, Helmut's Strudel, The Roadhouse, and Sweet Corn Express.
Carts include: The Nutcracker, Goode Snacks, Just Nuts, Maui Wowi, Rodney & Lisa Nuts & More, Kona Ice, Scoops Italian Ice, Dippin' Dots and Temptations Food.