Football, politics boost NBC's ratings
For the week of Nov. 5-11, the top 10 shows, their networks and viewerships: NFL Football: Houston at Chicago, NBC, 20.86 million; "The Big Bang Theory," CBS, 16.68 million; "Sunday Night NFL Pre-Kick," NBC, 15.56 million; "Person of Interest," CBS, 14.87 million; "Two and a Half Men," CBS, 14.07 million; "Dancing With the Stars," ABC, 13.48 million; "Modern Family," ABC, 12.43 million; "Criminal Minds," CBS, 12.09 million; Election Night Coverage, NBC, 12.01 million; "The Voice" (Monday), NBC, 11.93 million.
ABC is owned by The Walt Disney Co. CBS is owned by CBS Corp. CW is a joint venture of Warner Bros. Entertainment and CBS Corp. Fox and My Network TV are units of News Corp. NBC and Telemundo are owned by Comcast Corp. ION Television is owned by ION Media Networks. TeleFutura is a division of Univision. Azteca America is a wholly owned subsidiary of TV Azteca S.A. de C.V.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 38644Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15211Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9740Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9154Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8873Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7777Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7381Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister