Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin urges women to live lives of faith, joy and purpose
Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin urges Women of Joy conference participants to find their purpose in Christ. Palin spoke Friday at the conference held at State Fair Park.
Former Alaska governor and Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin shared her faith testimony Friday, urging thousands of Oklahoma women to find their purpose in Christ, despite critics and “haters” in their midst.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister