Former Oklahoma County district judge dies at 91
William Robert Saied, a former Oklahoma County district judge, died Saturday. He was 91.
The organization in 2008 established the Judge William R. Saied Lifetime Achievement Award, Farha said.
“He had unconditional love for all those around him,” Farha said. “He let everyone know that. He was not afraid to wear his heart on his sleeve.”
A trisagion service is 7 p.m. Monday at St. Elijah Antiochian Orthodox Christian Church. Funeral services, under the direction of Smith & Kernke, N May, are 11 a.m. Tuesday at St. Elijah. Burial will be at Rose Hill.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 20008Oklahoma tornadoes: Six May 20 tornado rumors corrected
- 14873Moore milestones: Missing moms make graduation day bittersweet
- 11274Live reporting: President Obama leaves Oklahoma after touring tornado damage in Moore
- 11227Oklahoma tornadoes: Two arms that didn't know they were broken helped rescue children at Briarwood Elementary
- 7454Three Oklahoma men die in wrecks on state roads
- 6157President Barack Obama to tour tornado damage in Oklahoma
- 6108Oklahoma tornadoes: 'Moore is going to come back stronger,' Obama says during visit