Former Stillwater standout Brett Anderson nearing return from Tommy John surgery
Oakland Athletics pitcher Brett Anderson, the son of Oklahoma State baseball coach Frank Anderson is ahead of schedule in his rehab.
Tommy John surgery. Doctors removing a ligament from somewhere on your body to replace a torn elbow tendon is so common, pitchers such as Brett Anderson sometimes return as strong, if not stronger.
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
The Oklahoman's 2006 Player of the Year out of Stillwater, Anderson is ahead of schedule. The son of Oklahoma State baseball coach Frank Anderson, Brett Anderson hopes to make a...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims