Former Thunder sideline reporter Kelly Crull has been hired by Fox Sports San Diego
Crull will host San Diego Padres magazine show
Former Oklahoma City Thunder sideline reporter Kelly Crull has joined Fox Sports San Diego as the host of the network's San Diego Padres magazine show, “Padres Weekly.”
Videoview all videos
Feb 7The Oklahoman's sports editor Mike Sherman leads a...
Feb 6Five Thunder players scored in double figures as Oklahoma...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Crull, 28, who worked two years at KOCO-5 before joining the Thunder in 2010, also will fill in as sideline reporter for Padres telecasts and various other games on the regional network. Laura McKeeman also has joined the network as the primary sideline reporter.
Crull, a University of Missouri graduate, said she is excited to work with Hall of Fame broadcaster Dick Enberg, who handles play-by-play of the Padres' telecasts. “It's a great opportunity,” Crull said.
— Former New Orleans Hornets announcer Bob Licht will call the Bedlam women's basketball game from Norman at 4 p.m. Sunday on Fox Sports Oklahoma. Brenda VanLandingham will be the analyst.
— The OU men's basketball team makes another ESPN appearance at 4 p.m. Saturday when its hosts Kansas (Jon Sciambi, Fran Fraschilla and Holly Rowe). OSU plays at Texas at 12:30 p.m. Saturday on KOCB-34 (Dave Armstrong and Reid Gettys).
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 31709Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 22246Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7126OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6322Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5037OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4484Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3553Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater