Former Thunder sideline reporter Kelly Crull has been hired by Fox Sports San Diego
Crull will host San Diego Padres magazine show
Former Oklahoma City Thunder sideline reporter Kelly Crull has joined Fox Sports San Diego as the host of the network's San Diego Padres magazine show, “Padres Weekly.”
Videoview all videos
Feb 7The Oklahoman's sports editor Mike Sherman leads a...
Feb 6Five Thunder players scored in double figures as Oklahoma...
Photoview all photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Crull, 28, who worked two years at KOCO-5 before joining the Thunder in 2010, also will fill in as sideline reporter for Padres telecasts and various other games on the regional network. Laura McKeeman also has joined the network as the primary sideline reporter.
Crull, a University of Missouri graduate, said she is excited to work with Hall of Fame broadcaster Dick Enberg, who handles play-by-play of the Padres' telecasts. “It's a great opportunity,” Crull said.
— Former New Orleans Hornets announcer Bob Licht will call the Bedlam women's basketball game from Norman at 4 p.m. Sunday on Fox Sports Oklahoma. Brenda VanLandingham will be the analyst.
— The OU men's basketball team makes another ESPN appearance at 4 p.m. Saturday when its hosts Kansas (Jon Sciambi, Fran Fraschilla and Holly Rowe). OSU plays at Texas at 12:30 p.m. Saturday on KOCB-34 (Dave Armstrong and Reid Gettys).
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister