Former WWE wrestler arrested 5th time in weeks
BRANFORD, Conn. (AP) — A former WWE wrestler has been arrested in Connecticut for a fifth time in weeks on charges stemming from domestic violence cases.
Branford police say 39-year-old Tamara Sytch (STICH), known in the ring as "Sunny," was arrested Monday when officers say they found her drunk and asleep in her former home. A court order banned her from being in the Branford residence.
Police said she was arrested when she returned again Tuesday to the same home.
Sytch was arrested three times in September on charges including third-degree strangulation, disorderly conduct and violating a protective order. The Monday charges include third-degree criminal mischief.
WWE says Sytch was last under contract in 1998. It said after her arrests last month that it paid for three rehabilitation stints for her and will continue to help her if she wants it.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments