Fort Sill soldier convicted of sex with foster child
The soldier was dishonorably discharged and ordered to serve 28 years confinement.
FORT SILL — A Fort Sill soldier approved as a foster parent by the Department of Human Services has been convicted after impregnating his foster child.
A military judge sentenced Sgt. Jason M. Harrod to reduction in rank to private, forfeiture of all pay and allowances, a dishonorable discharge and 28 years of confinement.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11884OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 10282Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7018Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5955Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 5764Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4633Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 4517Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers