Fort Supply escapee captured in Canadian County
A 21-year-old man who escaped from a Woodward County minimum-security prison was captured Friday in Canadian County, a corrections spokesman said.
Authorities have captured an inmate who fled from William S. Key Correctional Center.
Aaron Morgan, 21, was reported missing shortly after 6 p.m. Thursday. He was serving a sentence for burglary charges in Hughes County and for concealing stolen property in Cleveland County.
Jerry Massie, spokesman for the state Corrections Department, said Morgan was captured about 4:10 p.m. Friday in Canadian County. He is the third inmate to escape from the minimum-security prison this week.
The other two escapees, Damario Love, 26, and Anthony Brinsfield, 31, were apprehended Tuesday night in Del Rio, Texas.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14038Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 9697OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6648Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5284Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5183Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 5164OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5129Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater