Fort Supply escapee captured in Canadian County
A 21-year-old man who escaped from a Woodward County minimum-security prison was captured Friday in Canadian County, a corrections spokesman said.
Authorities have captured an inmate who fled from William S. Key Correctional Center.
Aaron Morgan, 21, was reported missing shortly after 6 p.m. Thursday. He was serving a sentence for burglary charges in Hughes County and for concealing stolen property in Cleveland County.
Jerry Massie, spokesman for the state Corrections Department, said Morgan was captured about 4:10 p.m. Friday in Canadian County. He is the third inmate to escape from the minimum-security prison this week.
The other two escapees, Damario Love, 26, and Anthony Brinsfield, 31, were apprehended Tuesday night in Del Rio, Texas.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims