Oklahoma-based Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation distributes $1.5M in grants
Founded by Edith Kinney Gaylord, the Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation’s mission is to invest in the future of journalism by building the ethics, skills and opportunities needed to advance principled, probing news and information.
The Ethics and Excellence in Journalism Foundation announced Friday the distribution of $1.5 million in grants to 21 journalism organizations nationwide.
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 82322Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14350Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8268Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7560Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7513How to help tornado victims
- 6279Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5999Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community