Founders of Oklahoma City-based Feed The Children dismiss lawsuit
The founders of Feed The Children have dismissed their lawsuit against the founder of Hobby Lobby.
Feed The Children's founders have dismissed their 2011 lawsuit against Hobby Lobby's founder.
Larry and Frances Jones alleged Hobby Lobby founder David Green and his family orchestrated their ouster from the Oklahoma City-based charity. The Greens called the claim ridiculous.
“The Greens were completely innocent of any wrongdoing and had no intention of being bullied into a settlement by the threat or filing of a lawsuit,” Hobby Lobby general counsel Peter Dobelbower said Monday. “The dismissal confirms the Greens' innocence and the fact that they had nothing to do with the controversy at Feed The Children.”
The charity's board of directors fired Larry Jones in November 2009. Frances Jones resigned in December 2010.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 20548Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16464Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 11845Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 11178Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9890Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9771Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 9386OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures