Four arrested in prostitution sting in Oklahoma City
Vice officers say they arrested a 17-year-old girl at a motel after she agreed to meet to exchange sexual contact for $200. Three others also were arrested in connection with the sting.
Four people were arrested in a prostitution sting Tuesday, Oklahoma City police report.
Kristian Gers, 17, was arrested on complaints of Internet prostitution and offering to engage in prostitution.
Philip Bush Gaston, 22, and Kennedy Michelle Shearer, 19, were arrested on complaints of conspiracy to commit a felony of human trafficking and aiding in prostitution.
Overton Leroy Wilson, 19, was arrested on complaints of conspiracy to commit a felony of human trafficking, human trafficking a minor, possession of a marijuana and false impersonation.
Vice officers made contact with a person who agreed to meet at the Motel 6, 820 S Meridian Ave., for sexual contact in exchange for $200, according to the incident report.
Gers met an officer and was arrested. During the investigation, Gaston, Shearer and Wilson arrived on the scene and were placed under investigative detention, according to the report.
Gers was taken to the Berry House. Gaston, Wilson and Shearer were taken to the Oklahoma County jail. Bail was set at $103,275 for Wilson, $52,500 for Gatson and $50,500 for Shearer.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 35659Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 30844Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 14359Tornado levels homes in trailer park
- 7518Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 6442OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3625College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals
- 3531Student shot dead during botched home invasion