Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Paper balloting will be available at all Thunder contests at Oklahoma City Arena beginning Monday against Minnesota and ending Jan. 13 against Orlando. Through Jan. 17, for the first time fans also can print one specially coded ballot per day and mail as directed on the form. For SMS voting, fans can vote for players by texting the player's last name to 6-9-6-2-2 ("MYNBA"), or by visiting m.nba.com on any wireless carrier. Fans are permitted one SMS vote per day, per phone number until Jan. 23. Fans also can vote immediately at thunder.nba.com. Starters will be announced Jan. 27 during a special one-hour pregame show on TNT at 6 p.m., which will air prior to doubleheader coverage of the Miami at New York at 7 p.m. and Boston at Portland at 9:30. The 60th All-Star Game will be held at Staples Center in Los Angeles and will mark the fifth time the city has hosted the event (1963, 1972, 1983 and 2004).
Four Oklahoma City Thunder players on 2011 All-Star ballot
Thunder players Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, Jeff Green and Thabo Sefolosha are on the 2011 NBA All-Star Ballot, which was revealed Thursday.
Thunder players Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook, Jeff Green and Thabo Sefolosha are on the 2011 NBA All-Star Ballot, which was revealed Thursday.Thunder fans can cast their ballot for Durant, Green, Sefolosha and Westbrook beginning Friday night at the Thunder Watch Party at Buffalo Wild Wings, 4130 NW Expressway.
Videoview all videos
Photoview all 32 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
News Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in