Fox Sports Oklahoma to air specials on OU, OSU football teams
As part of its series of spring football specials, Fox Sports Oklahoma looks at Oklahoma at 6 p.m. Tuesday. The 30-minute show includes features on quarterback Landry Jones, wide receiver Kenny Stills and new defensive coordinator Mike Stoops, who returns to OU after a stint as Arizona's head coach. The program also includes an interview with coach Bob Stoops and highlights from the spring game.
The Oklahoma State special debuts at 5:30 p.m. May 21. It includes a feature on how the success of 2011 will translate into 2012, features on Brodrick Brown and Justin Gilbert, who are two of the best cornerbacks in the nation, an interview with coach Mike Gundy and spring game highlights.
— KSBI-52 has an intriguing game for the debut of its Friday night Texas Rangers telecasts. L.A. Angels starter C.J. Wilson, a former Ranger, meets Rangers rookie star Yu Darvish at 7 p.m. in Arlington, Texas. The rest of the Angels-Rangers series will get network coverage: noon Saturday on Fox (Matt Vasgersian, Eric Karros and Ken Rosenthal) and 7 p.m. Sunday on ESPN (Dan Shulman, Orel Hershiser, Terry Francona and reporter Buster Olney).
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 17205Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9411Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9383Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6982Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6824Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6420Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6294Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit