Freddie's Bar-B-Que and Steak House began in the grocery store
Photoview all photos
11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Monday through Friday
2 to 11 p.m. Saturday
Closed on Sunday
Open Mother’s Day and during the Christmas season
“The restaurant makes a practice of giving away birthday cakes. Now we are giving away birthday cakes to the grandkids of the grandparents that we gave birthday cakes to when they were little,” Slyman said.
The original restaurant held 65 customers, whereas the new restaurant holds 225 customers, and the banquet rooms holds 250 people.
The restaurant has also added "Creative Catering by Sherian" and "The Catering Center," a multi-capability banquet and meeting room. The 9,000-square-foot building can accommodate 25 or 250, and all menus are custom-designed.
Hors d'oeuvres parties begin at $13.95 per person, buffets start at $15.50 per person and full service sit-down steak dinners start at $19.95 per person.
In the past, the catering department served the National Governor's Conference, Southern Legislative Conference and Grace Fellowship Church in Tulsa. At all three events there were more than 2,000 people served.
Freddie’s is available for wedding receptions, rehearsal dinners, corporate parties, events, parties, banquets, picnics, fish frys and family reunions.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 51863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14915Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9511Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7908Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 7474Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6783Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 6733Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims