French-style house has 4 bedrooms, 3.5 baths
The home, built in 2003, is listed for $550,000 with Karen Blevins of Churchill-Brown & Associates Realtors.
The Listing of the Week is a large, two-story French-style house in northeast Edmond's gated Redmont Trace neighborhood.
The home at 3720 Redmont Trace has four bedrooms, 3 Â½ baths, three living rooms, two dining rooms and an attached three-car garage. The main living room has a fireplace, vaulted ceiling with cedar beams and a ceiling fan. The study has a fireplace. The kitchen has a pantry, work island and breakfast bar. A butler's pantry is just off the formal dining room. The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and bath with double vanities and whirlpool tub. The home has surround-sound speakers, backyard landscape lighting, Pella windows, plantation shutters and custom draperies.
The home, built in 2003, is listed for $550,000 with Karen Blevins of Churchill-Brown & Associates Realtors. For more information, call 203-4663 or 330-0031.
Nominations for Listing of the Week are welcome. Send a copy of the MLS information sheet on a single-family home to The Oklahoman, Richard Mize, P.O. Box 25125, Oklahoma City, OK 73125. Nominations may be faxed to 475-3996.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: â€˜All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort