Friday high temperature in the mid 80s in central Oklahoma
Temperatures will be warm Friday in Oklahoma. The high in Oklahoma City will be near 86 degrees.
The high temperature will be near 86 degrees in central Oklahoma Friday.
Winds will gust near 28 mph Friday afternoon.
The National Weather Service forecast for Oklahoma City is as follows:
Friday: Mostly sunny with a high near 86. Southwest wind 9 to 14 mph increasing to 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Winds could gust as high as 28 mph.
Friday night: Partly cloudy, with a low around 51. South wind 7 to 13 mph becoming north after midnight.
Saturday: Mostly sunny with a high near 69. North, northeast wind 10 to 13 mph.
Saturday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 42. Northeast wind 7 to 9 mph.
Sunday: Mostly sunny with a high near 66. Northeast wind 5 to 7 mph.
Sunday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 43.
Monday: Sunny with a high near 66.
Monday night: Clear with a low around 42.
Tuesday: Sunny with a high near 68.
Tuesday night: Clear with a low around 45.
Wednesday: Sunny with a high near 75.
Wednesday night: Mostly clear with a low around 52.
Thursday: Mostly sunny with a high near 75.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 13571Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11780Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 5526Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5480Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4547OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4292Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4042How to help tornado victims