Friday night rewind: Quarterback Bryan Dutton paces Guthrie in win over El Reno
Photoview all 28 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Pingleton carries Ada
No. 4 Ada got six touchdowns from Easton Pingleton — all of them on big plays — in a 48-7 victory over Glenpool in District 4A-2.
Pingleton scored on special teams with an 86-yard kickoff return. He scored twice on defense, returning a fumble 81 yards and an interception 30 yards. He also caught three TD passes from Wyatt Robson — covering 80, 54 and 38 yards. Robson had the other TD for the Cougars (7-0, 3-0) on a 70-yard run.
Calhoon, Victory Christian shine
Keats Calhoon threw for 325 yards and a pair of touchdowns as No. 7 Victory Christian beat Inola 34-7 in District 3A-6. Calhoon completed all but five of his 30 passes, with TD passes of 5 yards to T.J. McLachlan and 16 yards to Cole Taylor.
Victory Christian improved to 7-0 overall, 3-0 in district play.
Del City routs Capitol Hill
Eighth-ranked Del City got touchdowns from eight players in a 61-0 victory over Capitol Hill in District 5A-1. Carnez Brown was the only Eagle to score twice, on runs of 16 and 8 yards. Jacob Lamb and Walter Watson returned fumbles for touchdowns, Bryson Parker returned an interception for a TD, and Anthony Mason had the longest touchdown of the night, a 43-yard run.
Walker's 5 TD passes spark Crescent
Preston Walker threw for 233 yards and five touchdowns in No. 8 Crescent's 48-6 victory over Pioneer in District A-3. Walker was 12 of 13 passing, including TD passes of 65 and 39 yards to Devon Bledsoe. In the running game, Michael Cronister had 116 yards on just seven carries and scored twice, one of them a 45-yarder.
Crescent is now 7-0 overall, 3-0 in district.
Martin, Reasnor lead Cashion
T.J. Martin ran for 242 yards and scored three touchdowns, leading No. 7 Cashion to a 48-22 victory over Watonga in District A-3. Martin scored on runs of 43 and 53 yards and caught a 5-yard TD pass from Tye Reasnor, who also threw two touchdown passes and scored another. Cashion improved to 7-0 and 3-0.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 31040Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15616Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10323Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9726Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9655Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8284Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8255Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena