Frigid Monday morning in central Oklahoma
Monday morning temperatures are chilly in central Oklahoma. Temperatures will reach the mid-30s by the afternoon, the National Weather Service reports.
Temperatures will rise about the freezing mark in central Oklahoma Monday, the National Weather Service reports.
The high temperature in central Oklahoma will be near 35 degrees with partly sunny skies.
The Oklahoma City forecast is as follows:
Monday: Partly sunny with a high near 35. Northeast wind 8 to 13 mph.
Monday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 17. Northeast wind around 10 mph.
Tuesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 38. North wind around 10 mph.
Tuesday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 19. North, northeast wind 5 to 8 mph becoming calm after midnight.
Wednesday: Mostly sunny with a high near 50. West, southwest wind 3 to 7 mph.
Wednesday night: Partly cloudy with a low around 28.
Thursday: Sunny with a high near 52.
Thursday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 30.
Friday: Mostly sunny with a high near 55.
Friday night: Mostly clear, with a low around 33.
Saturday: Sunny with a high near 55.
Saturday night: Mostly clear with a low around 33.
Sunday: Sunny with a high near 47
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15391Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9463Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8117Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7214Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6364Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6332Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6331Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit