Frontier Country launches Oklahoma sports marketing cooperative
GAMEPLAN OKLAHOMA will work with and encourage communities to partner together to recruit sports events year round to Oklahoma.
“GAMEPLAN OKLAHOMA will allow communities like ours to collectively and individually go after sporting events to help put our great state on the map,” said Lori Hill, Tourism Director of Broken Arrow Convention & Visitors Bureau.
“GAMEPLAN OKLAHOMA will be a one-stop shop for sport tournament coordinators by assisting them with everything including site selection and more. We are making it incredibly easy for coordinators to do business in Oklahoma.”
For additional information on GAMEPLAN OKLAHOMA, visit oktourism.com, gameplanok.com, or call 232-6552.
Frontier Country Marketing Association, a 501 c-6 organization, represents the 12 central counties in Oklahoma promoting economic growth of the tourism industry.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 27538Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15649Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10393Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9809Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9381Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8402Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8325Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena