Fugitive caught in storm drain after chase by U.S. Marshals, Oklahoma City police
A fugitive was pulled out of an Oklahoma City storm drain, where he fled as he tried to evade arrest by U.S. Marshals. Robert Jenner, 24, took off on foot after a traffic stop and went into a nearby storm drain.
The U.S. Marshals Service and Oklahoma City police captured a fugitive from Washita County who tried to escape through a storm drain Tuesday morning.
Robert Jenner, 24, was wanted on a felony warrant in Washita County for possession of a controlled substance, said Deputy Marshal Callen Stephens.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 33223Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15512Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9978Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9860Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 9472Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8063Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 8003Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister