Fun facts about Granbury, Texas, and places of interest
Take a Ghosts & Legends Tour in Granbury, Texas, and enjoy Texas meals and the flavor of locally brewed beer and wine.
IF YOU GO
A Texas-size cinnamon roll is on the breakfast menu at the Firehouse Cafe.
NewsOK Related Articles
The Inn on Lake Granbury offers upscale accommodations, lakefront views and a pool house.
Revolver Brewing hosts tours and tastings. It's Granbury's newest attraction offering full-flavored beers and regional flavors.
Cowboy chef and cookbook author Grady Spears serves smoked all-natural Texas-raised chicken with green chile cheesy grits and a menu of other delicious choices at Grady's Line Camp Steakhouse.
Spend time with Boots Hubbard on the Ghosts & Legends Tour. (817) 559-0849.
Granbury is the home of swimmer Dana Vollmer, 2012 Olympic gold medalist winner.
Visitors to Barking Rocks Vineyard and Winery often meet Cellar the dog and Cork the cat.
For more information on Granbury visit www.granburytx.com or (800) 950-2212.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 15646Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9491Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8139Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 7219Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6377Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6374Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit