Article Photos: Nichols Hills gets lots for Christmas 6/10

Left: This image from the May 17, 1931, issue of The Daily Oklahoman shows G.A. Nichols’ work as it happened. The caption reads: “Pictured above are four large residences designed and built by G.A. Nichols Inc. in Nichols Hills. Upper left is a colonial home at 1509 Camden way, just south of the nine-hole golf course. Upper right is another colonial home at 6802 Grand Boulevard. Lower left is an English home at 1504 Wilshire Boulevard, which has been purchased by Leon G. Voorhees, vice-president of the Tradesmens National Bank. Lower right is another English dwelling at 6800 Grand Boulevard, facing the park.”  The Oklahoman archives