Game 5 quoteboard -- Thunder's Russell Westbrook: 'We stuck together'
Dallas guard Jason Terry: “It came down to our veteran leadership, our experience and us being in every possible situation we've been in over the years.”
Videoview all videos
May 26Kevin Durant scored 23 points, but Dallas once again...
May 26Berry Tramel and Jenni Carlson review OKC's season-ending...
Photoview all 38 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
Dallas coach Rick Carlisle: “Oklahoma City is a great, young team. They played with unbelievable fight and spirit…This is as hard a game as I've ever been involved with, just because of some of the adjustments they made; how they attacked.”
Thunder coach Scott Brooks: “I thought that was a heck of a basketball game. That's what you want. We wanted this game to be a tough, physical game, and it was. I'm proud of our guys. They battled for the entire 48 minutes.”
Thunder guard Russell Westbrook on the series' biggest lesson: “Just how tough we are. We stuck together, and most of the time it didn't go our way, but we stuck together and that shows something to us as a team.”
Thunder forward Kevin Durant: “All of us expected to go far. We had high expectations for ourselves coming into this year, and we knew we worked hard enough. After a good first round, hard-fought second round, we put ourselves in good position to fight for a Finals appearance and thought we had a good chance.”
Thunder guard James Harden: “We let our last two games slip away. We had leads going late into the fourth quarter, and we couldn't grasp it. We had a great season.”
Thunder forward Nick Collison on Dirk Nowitzki: “After this, I feel like he's the toughest guy in the league to guard for a big guy. He has counters to everything you do…He's got the total package.”
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
VIDEOS FROM NBA TV
Buy Tickets View all
- 13976Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9656Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9589Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 8454Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 6577Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 6030Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 5383Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister