Garage sale scheduled to help Stillwater boy with rare disease
Stillwater residents are organizing a garage sale to benefit a local boy diagnosed with metachromatic leukodystrophy.
The indoor garage sale is scheduled for 8 to 11 a.m. Saturday inside Skyline Elementary’s cafeteria, according to the Stillwater NewsPress.
Purchases and donations collected will go to assist the family with treatment expenses for the boy.
Read the rest of this post on the original site »
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister