Georgia opens practice for SEC opener at Missouri
ATHENS, Ga. (AP) — Wide receiver Marlon Brown and cornerback Malcolm Mitchell were limited and offensive tackle John Theus was held out Monday as No. 6 Georgia opened practice for Saturday's SEC opener at Missouri.
Theus sprained his left ankle in last week's 45-23 win over Buffalo. Mitchell (sprained left ankle) did not play. Brown missed the game with a left hamstring strain.
Running back Richard Samuel (hip contusion) was limited and offensive guard Watts Dantzler (ankle) did not practice.
Starting tailback Ken Malcome, who left the Buffalo game with a left hand injury, was not listed on the injury report.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 101883Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 13737Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10731Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 9553OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 8470Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7788How to help tornado victims
- 7217Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area