Get App-y: OSU AppCenter launches this week
New OSU AppCenter, sponsored by AAA, will support faculty and students and other members of the Oklahoma State University community who are interested in developing mobile and web applications.
Chuck Mai, AAA Oklahoma vice president of public affairs, said his organization wanted to get involved with both the center and competition because the company is always looking for apps that can benefit members and customers.
“It seems that sometimes it's hard to come across new, exciting apps,” Mai said. “It will be worthwhile for our members in the long run.”
For more information, go online to www.osuappcenter.com.
Email app ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org; for more apps, go online to blog.NewsOK.com/get-appy.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister