Copyright ©2012 The Associated Press. Produced by NewsOK.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
To prevent eye strain, doctors recommend using eye drops and looking up and 20 feet away from your screen at least every 20 minutes for 20 seconds or more. The setup/update fatigue I'm experiencing may take longer to subside. In my own family, I limit screen time the best I can because there is real life to enjoy beyond technology.
Get App-y: Tech issues can be exhausting
Families now have so many devices operating on different platforms that bouncing between all of them can be tiring.
I still have a couple more tech things to fix at home. But soon, I hope my children can start taking over the digital problem solving for their own devices. It will be nice to spread the fatigue around a bit.
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 33271Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24362Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 6895OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 6548Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 4476OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 4156Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3398Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater